We’re sorry to hear that you won’t be able to make it to our event. The NYSCC has a “no refund policy” for general members attending educational events as we are a non-profit organization and costs in planning our events have already been incurred. We have several alternatives listed below:
- Transfer your ticket to an NYSCC colleague by clicking here or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfer your ticket to another NYSCC Educational Event within the same program year.
To do this:
- Review the Event Listing on the NYSCC website
- Email our Eventbrite coordinator at Eventbrite@nyscc.org with your original ticket details and the name of your preferred event.
In extenuating circumstances where an event is cancelled or postponed by the host, we will automatically transfer tickets to the postponed date or to the next available educational event of the year. If you wish to change your ticket to a different event, please email us with your request after you’ve received your new ticket. Reach out to email@example.com and we will manually transfer your tickets to the event of your request.
As a general rule, our refund policy is as follows:
- General Members – No Refund
- Student and Emeritus – Full Refund
Can I transfer an educational ticket to a ticket for a special event? (ie. Golf Outing, Ski Trip, Awards Night)
The answer is no. Educational event tickets are strictly limited to transfers to events of the same type. You may only request a transfer to another monthly event within the NYSCC Educational Program of the same year. All educational events follow the same ticket pricing structure and you can find a list of those events and pricing details on the NYSCC website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Maria Mo at firstname.lastname@example.org