Call for Presenters & Presentations:
Suppliers’ Day 2019 in NYC!
NYSCC Suppliers’ Day invites beauty professionals involved in cosmetic chemistry to submit a presentation outline for potential inclusion in the educational offerings at the event taking place May 7-8, 2019 at the Jackob K. Javits Convention Center.
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the education and enhancement of professionals involved in formulation, sourcing and marketing cosmetics/beauty products. We encourage you to act today for immediate consideration; deadline for submissions is February 4, 2019.
Exhibiting companies are invited and encouraged to participate. Presentations should provide optimal technical and management expertise that will assist professionals in their day-to-day operation. Commercial advertisements, sales pitches, and promotional presentations are not accepted. Suppliers’ Day is seeking presentations that closely examine trends and technologies that are driving formulations with special emphasis on:
- Sustainability – and all “green issues” for “DISCOVER SUSTAINABILITY”
- Global trends, including sourcing and marketing for “WORLD OF CHEMISTRY”
- e-Marketing and digital solutions for “DIGITAL AGE OF BEAUTY”
- Fragrance – for “THE INVISIBLE ART”
- Microbiome – for “INSIDE OUT BEAUTY”
Please follow these steps for submission:
- Click through to the form and complete all fields as indicated
- Provide a proposed session title and 50 word description.
- You must provide speaker name/title/company and email address.
- Submit any questions to: email@example.com
- Note that ALL submissions are subject to review by Suppliers’ Day Program Committee headed by the NYSCC Scientific Advisory Committee; you will be notified if your presentation is accepted.
ACT TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION: DEADLINE IS 2/4/18!