The February Joint Meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, February 19th at the same time and location. All previous reservations will be honored at the event. If you have any questions, please contact Brian Hom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us welcome in the Year of the Horse with a traditional 10-course Chinese banquet.
Our guest speaker will be Sue Feng, Ph.D.
Dr. Feng is currently the Vice President of Global Color Cosmetics, Third-Party Manufacturing and Skin Care at Revlon. Previously, Dr. Feng has held leadership roles at both L’oreal and Proctor & Gamble.
Dr. Feng’s presentation will discuss:
The future of beauty in Asia
- How to market you brand: Social media, innovation & incentives
- How to stand out from the masses with your brand
- How to expand your business & revenue: A look at the untapped markets, product retail and the new target age & gender group
- What does your customer want?
- What are the choices of treatments based on?
Please direct any questions to Brian Hom at email@example.com.
• Member pre-registered - $35 • Member at the Door - $75.
• Non-Member Pre-registered - $70 • Non-Member at the Door - $110.
• Students - $10 ($50 at the door) • Emeritus - Free ($40 at the door)
Event Times: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
We're sorry. Either an error occurred or the event(s) you were attempting to register for may no longer be open for registration.